This project provides an object model for building HealthVault-connected applications with ASP.NET MVC. See
Building a HealthVault-connected ASP.NET MVC application to get started.
- /Mvc: Provides an object model for connecting to HealthVault and invoking HealthVault service APIs from an ASP.NET MVC application.
- /app: Contains sample controllers and views that leverage the OM, and configuration files for a HealthVault-connected ASP.NET MVC application. This includes:
- AccountController: Sample controller showing HealthVault sign-in and sign-out.
- HomeController: Demonstrates HealthVault user identity and record data access.
- About view, Basic view, and Index view
- web.config sample including HealthVault app config settings and ASP.NET MVC config settings.
- global.asax.cs sample which sets up routing to the HealthVault controllers.